Thread: Luck of the draw.

Luck of the draw.

Some people have all the luck. Every year our high school buys, rebuilds, restores, some type of classic car, and sells raffle tickets at different events throughout the school year. The final drawing and give away is held at our local antique festival. This was held this past weekend. Two years ago, I believe it was a Camaro. Last year was a '69 Chevelle. This year, it was a '79 Corvette. I bought several tickets throughout the year myself at different places. But alas, I didn't win. My son in law did though! Now you may consider him a pretty lucky guy, and I suppose he is. Then again, he has to license the Corvette, insure the Corvette, store the Corvette, and maintain the Corvette. While on the other hand, all I have to do is drive the Corvette. Who's the lucky guy now?cor 1.jpgcor 2.jpgcor 3.jpgcor 4.jpg

Sounds like you really won then. Nice car! Are you sure that's not a 1999? It appears to be a C5 which was made from 1997-2004. I have a 2014 C7 torch red convertible.

OOPS ! '97 not '79

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wieskamp View Post
    OOPS ! '97 not '79
    Have quite a few of those whoops moments. I was told in school it is lisdexia.
    Best Regards, Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Mcmurry View Post
    Have quite a few of those whoops moments. I was told in school it is lisdexia.
    Nice one. Even My Lovely Bride laughed!