Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harbor Freight customer service

The no free items deal makes me feel similar to when Enco shut its doors. Where can I get tools on sale? No more 20% off and free item to go with it?

Blog Entries
    HF is like many other retailers. The buyer has to understand what they are buying.

One also has to know the competitors. Candy wanted to buy a hand truck at HF. We found one at HD for about $15 less of the same or better quality.

I have bought some tools and many other items at HF. I have stood there and shook my head at the shoddiness of some of their other tools.

I love the moving blankets bought there almost a decade ago. Besides protecting furniture when moving they also made a nice bed in the back of my truck for sleeping in a rest stop over night.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Fulks View Post
    Every time I’m at the Harbor Freight cash register they ask me to give them my address and phone number. Time for them to step up and
    offer customers free “ forehead info tattoos “ then they can just read it.
    Well they can ask for it, you don't have to give it or at least not real info. My phone number? why it's 8675309