Thread: Kudos to Harvey Woodworking

Kudos to Harvey Woodworking

Kudos to Harvey Woodworking for "cheerfully" refunding $50 today for a "toy" I ordered on Tuesday at a sale price...with a lower sale price being marketed today. It only took a simple phone call. I would not have complained if they said no since the current promotion is (in writing) only available for a small number of units and was pleasantly surprised that my ask was answered.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

It is so pleasant to work with a business that cares about customer service. There aren’t that many left.
    Charlie Jones

Yea...and the music on hold was actually listenable. LOL (folks might laugh, but those of us that have the phone audio piping directly into our ears through our hearing aids often get smacked hard by MOH)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Yea...and the music on hold was actually listenable. LOL (folks might laugh, but those of us that have the phone audio piping directly into our ears through our hearing aids often get smacked hard by MOH)
    I can relate. I go bonkers listening to bad Techno music or that all too common fusion of the themes from "Charlies Angels", "Fantasy Island" and "Love Boat".