Thread: Need Epilog LCD display control panel

Need Epilog LCD display control panel

Please help! We are in dyer need of an LCD display control panel for our dinosaur of a laser machine. It is an Epilog 6000 24EX. Can anyone locate one or send me info as to a possible contact?

Have you tried the obvious Epilog?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Yes I have Bert but thank you for your suggestion. They no longer carry the control panel for our model

Unless you can find someone who repairs those machines and they have a used one your out of luck. My guess that's a pretty common failure item for those machines. Might try eBay.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

I don't know about epilog but I can control my laser from my laptop, don't even need the LCD panel.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I don't think the old Epilogs can be run by computer like Chinese machines, none of my non-Chinese lasers can...

As to Eplilog- While they may not carry replacement displays, it's likely some of their sales reps may have access to some, or know who does. The trick is finding a sales rep
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

So Terri did you find one????
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander