Been spending my early morning and late evenings free time for the past month or so researching and watching you tube videos on Benchtop CNC machines. Looking at the Onefinity, Shapeko 4 or Shapeko Pro, and now the Longmill CNC. I want a CNC to supplement my furniture projects and to make gifts and other small items now, and maybe more CNC work after retirement in the next few years. I have a dedicated 24x32 workshop and space to put the CNC. Made some flags as gifts last year and carved the stars with a Dremel and thought there must be a better way! Have approval from the finance department to spend about $5K. I have a MacBook Pro as my personal computer, but can budget for a windows laptop to dedicate to the CNC. I am an experienced Sketchup and Adobe illustrator and photoshop user, so I believe I can. learn the CNC software. All three machines seem to have pros and cons and robust online groups. I think any of them would meet my needs as an entry-level CNC. Appreciate any first-hand feedback from others that have headed down this road. Thanks for your insights.