Thread: And POOF! It Was Gone!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will do my best to review the thread in question again and restore it if possible but not on the 4th of July as I have other activities that I must do today as most of you can understand.

1. We rarely provide a reason publicly when threads or posts are removed. Honestly we would like to do just that on every occasion but there just isn't enough time in the day given the time it takes to accomplish our normal activities.

2. When we receive complaints or requests to deactivate peoples accounts here and they provide feedback expressing their concerns about a particular situation we generally react pretty quickly by removing the item from view. We then have the option to take the time to share comments about the problem and react responsibly. Every Moderator here will normally provide comments on issues at hand but we all have different schedules and live in different time zones so we will generally wait until we feel we have allowed a responsible amount of time before a final decision is made.

3. Friendly debate is not an option here it is absolutely necessity. We have to be able to share our opinions and allow opposite points of view to be expressed. This is what a forum is, a place to discuss topics of interest and to learn from others.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-04-2022 at 2:17 PM.