Thread: Phenomenal experience with Kreg customer service

Phenomenal experience with Kreg customer service

I wanted to call out some outstanding service and support by Kreg recently.

I've been wanting to add a rip fence to my Delta bandsaw for years but just never got around to it as a board and couple of clamps was working for me just not convenient. I had always eyed the Kreg fence and came close to buying multiple times, just always found something else to spend my money on.

Well a couple of weeks ago I was at an auction and saw an incomplete Kreg bandsaw fence in a box with other items. I figured I'd buy it and then order the missing parts from Kreg assuming they weren't too expensive.

On Monday I called to inquire about availability and pricing on the missing parts and the gentleman who took my call said unfortunately they don't really have a parts ordering process but would be happy to send the parts out for free if I'd just give him my mailing address. I tried to explain the situation of buying the incomplete fence but he said this was just the way they do business.

All the parts arrived the next day and I have to say I'm tickled with the fence and even more impressed with this level of service.

Just n=1 for me but this type of service will definitely earn additional business from me in the future.

Always love to hear about excellent CS. Kudos to Kreg.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Ive also had good service from them.
    Glad you like the fence. I love mine.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I too like hearing stories about outstanding customer service. I already own many Kreg products and stories like this one will go a long way in ensuring that I keep buying their products.

That's how Craig Summerfield started his business model. Todd has continued it. Once broke a clamp pad on a K-33. Tried to order a new one, but instead, Kreg send me a whole new drill guide block- FREE! That's why I say there are two kinds of wood workers, those who bought Kreg first, and those who wish they had

Same here - excellent Kreg CS. I bought a used foreman that was missing some parts - they sent them for free!

They sent me router table fence parts as well at no cost.

This story is good to hear, I'll definitely continue buying Kreg.

9. I'm glad to hear that. I had stopped purchasing Kreg products, due to a very poor experience with customer service.