I wanted to call out some outstanding service and support by Kreg recently.

I've been wanting to add a rip fence to my Delta bandsaw for years but just never got around to it as a board and couple of clamps was working for me just not convenient. I had always eyed the Kreg fence and came close to buying multiple times, just always found something else to spend my money on.

Well a couple of weeks ago I was at an auction and saw an incomplete Kreg bandsaw fence in a box with other items. I figured I'd buy it and then order the missing parts from Kreg assuming they weren't too expensive.

On Monday I called to inquire about availability and pricing on the missing parts and the gentleman who took my call said unfortunately they don't really have a parts ordering process but would be happy to send the parts out for free if I'd just give him my mailing address. I tried to explain the situation of buying the incomplete fence but he said this was just the way they do business.

All the parts arrived the next day and I have to say I'm tickled with the fence and even more impressed with this level of service.

Just n=1 for me but this type of service will definitely earn additional business from me in the future.