Thread: Launching Pictures Attached in a Thread

Launching Pictures Attached in a Thread

Just wanted to check, many have attached links to pics of the chairs they have made to help me in making my own chairs. When I click on the link I get a message that says I don't have permission. Is it that I need to make a contribution to the site to be able to do this(happy to do so) and is there a secure way to do this? Thanks

Yes, you need to pay the $6 to be a contributor to the site in order to view (and maybe post?) photos.

You can do it via PayPal.
    Still waters run deep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Mitchell View Post
    Yes, you need to pay the $6 to be a contributor to the site in order to view (and maybe post?) photos.

You can do it via PayPal.
    Philip is correct, only contributors can post and view photos. Support SawmillCreek with your contributions. For a minimum of $6, you can have contributor status for a calendar year, which includes:

ABILITY TO TURN OFF BANNER ADS ( which we hope you won't)
    Access to post in the Classifieds
    Larger avatar (100x100)
    Ability to create and post Blogs
    Ability to post public and private project Photo Albums
    Access to the private Lumber Yard forum
    Double the private message Inbox size
    ..and more features as we add them

Donations higher than $6 are always welcome, but will count toward the current year subscription.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Howard gorm View Post
    Just wanted to check, many have attached links to pics of the chairs they have made to help me in making my own chairs. When I click on the link I get a message that says I don't have permission. Is it that I need to make a contribution to the site to be able to do this(happy to do so) and is there a secure way to do this? Thanks
    Yea, I contribute through PayPal which appears to be secure.

If you set it up as a recurring contribution the amount you specify will be paid automatically every month and you’ll never have to think about it again! That’s what I do. I think the minimum amount is $6/year but personally, I like to contribute amounts to various forums that better reflect the value I get from that forum. But every little bit helps keep the lights on!

I post pictures and I'm not a contributor. You just can't view them latter.