Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airless Sprayer question for the experts

Blog Entries
    X5 here too. More than enough for a DIY'er. Uses the same tips as the other guns.
    NOW you tell me...

Blog Entries
    An interesting observation from another thread. The X series requires an upgrade for use with lacquer and lacquer thinner. The hopper will be very helpful. I am going to look into getting one.
    Best Regards, Maurice

How hard are these smaller paint sprayers to clean out? The only ones I've used are gas powered hydraulic sprayers. They had 10hp Kohler engines on them and while most of the paint could be cleaned out it was the last little bit that I could never get. Of course I was spraying zinc heavy (over 60% zinc) industrial paint so anything that didn't come out was a problem.

Here's the thread that I discussed cleaning the rig out. It's not bad at all, and everything does get cleaned out. Some of the newer ones let you hook a water hose up for cleaning, but I don't care about that. It's easy enough without having to switch hoses around. It's actually easier to clean than some of the handheld ones.

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?295798-Airless

You can spray any finish as good as with any other type sprayer except for automotive paint.