Thread: FS - Osborne Excalibur miter gauge - LIKE NEW NEVER USED! Northcentral Indiana

FS - Osborne Excalibur miter gauge - LIKE NEW NEVER USED! Northcentral Indiana

Never used!! you can tell by the photos this miter gauge was never used. The adhesive backed measuring tape, adhesive backed "slick guide" tape, and the adhesive backed non-skid black tape (keeps your board from moving during the cut) have never been applied or used.

The the factory supplied owners manual was missing. But, I have printed off the owners manual from the manufacturer's website.

I acquired it in a purchase of some other equipment. But I don't have a need for it as my woodworking is mainly focused on using a lathe so I don't do any work where a fancy miter gauge is necessary.

Local pickup preferred! Elkhart, IN 46514

The box is too long for any regular priority mail flat rate shipping option so packaging and shipping might be expensive.

UPDATE: USPS does have a Priority mail shipping triangle box/tube that might work. But the local post office doesn't have any in stock and not sure when they will get some in. Also, Spoke with the local UPS shipping store nearby. UPS quit selling round shipping tubes as they are not "stackable" in trucks/shipping containers. If a round tube is used they have a $10 surcharge added to the regular shipping charges. They do have a narrow long box that can be modified to work but that box alone costs $11 in addition to shipping charges.

If buyer chooses I can just tape up the factory box and slap the label on it and ship as it is. But, I would add insurance to the cost of shipping. If shipped - all associated shipping costs are at buyer's expense.

Shipping weight from zip 46514 would be between estimated 9-12lbs depending on how buyer might want it packaged for shipping.

$115 or best offer

Cross posted!! FIRST come FIRST serve!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51401_01-1000.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	479349   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0327.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	479350   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0328.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	479351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	148.6 KB 
ID:	479352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0330.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	479353  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0331.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	479354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0332.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	479355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0333.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	479356  
    Last edited by Ricc Havens; 05-19-2022 at 10:58 AM.

Bump for the weekend crowd. Will consider offers.

Sent PM with questions

Lance. reply sent via email you supplied

Somebody help me out, please buy this I don't know how much longer I can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll Courtney View Post
    Somebody help me out, please buy this I don't know how much longer I can take it.
    Resistance is futile Carroll. Ricc may be able to wrap that in Kraft paper and have it to you in three days!! It’s new, I’ve seen it…and I was really tempted to pick it up when I saw him last weekend.
    earl

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll Courtney View Post

Carrol, it's till available. Like Earl said - I can wrap it in kraft paper and ship it. Although I would recommend standard shipping rather than 3day priority mail due to shipping costs.

I am open to offers!

I have one of these and it's amazing. 100% repeatability and it's built like a tank. Someone buy it! I don't need two!

If my woodworking status wasn't on hold till move and retirement I wouldn't hesitate scooping that up.

Carroll - go for it. Ricc is a good guy to deal with.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Item has been sold!

THANKS!