I thought about posting this to the business section, because I'd really like input from professionals who use their shop as a business. For those of you who make $ or even a living making furniture or cabinets, how long does it take for a sliding table saw to pay for itself compared to a track saw and tablesaw?

Currently I build 3-5 kitchens worth of high-end cabinets a year plus furniture, and that's growing. I have a 4x8 bench setup with a sacrificial top right near my Sawstop, a TS55 with a sharp fine blade, 5 different length tracks to hand, and a TSO square left attached to a 75" track. My process is like this:

Lay the sheetgood on the table
straightline one edge with a 9' track
look at cutlist and determine best first crosscut using 75" rail and TSO
take the 2 pieces to the table saw, referencing the fence off the perfect 90deg cut from the tracksaw
cutout remaining panels by bouncing between cutting lengths and widths, always using the fence

Doing it this way, there's only 2-3 cuts with the tracksaw, the rest is on the tablesaw, and this has been working very well for me, I always get square cuts, even after bouncing back and forth between original straightline and crosscut. Obviously when a panel becomes too narrow to safely cut off the fench, I have to take to the sliding miter saw, and we all know the quality of those cuts. So, I am curious how much faster a sliding tablesaw will be.

The only significant timesavings I see are in

+ batch crosscuts with a crosscut stop
+ narrow pieces
+ occasional folding mitre casework

From a business perspective, it seems there's nothing a sliding tablesaw can do that my tracksaws and tablesaw can't, so how long would it take to save significant coin in timespent? Just being faster isn't enough of a reason to spend thousands. I think I'm wanting quantitative input on labour savings.