I agree with Edwin this is never a wasted discussion. I don't want to be "that guy" that set his house on fire doing whatever thing. I have never used RMC, but with both epoxy and BLO my standard operating procedure (I have six months of winter here) is to lay my rags out flat on the relatively clean concrete floor of my shop, and then do a thing with my nitrile gloves and leave them on the floor overnight as well.

It does make sense to me that cloth rags have essentially infinite surface area, I hadn't thought of that before.

So with gloves, I use nitrile. I learned this from my anatomy professor back when steam engines were common and we were dissecting one or another critter in every lab session. Hold an icky item (like a dissected critter ) in the palm of your non dominant hand. Use the thumb and forefinger of dominant hand to pinch the glove at your wrist on the (anterior) side of the wrist with the least amount of suntan on it and pull that glove off with your still gloved dominant hand. Next cup the icky thing (don't ask how many frogs I have dissected, it is many, many many) - the icky thing and the used glove in the palm of the dominant hand, and pull that glove over the entire ensemble from the anterior wrist again, so you end up with a neat package, perhaps the size of a baseball, with the exterior composed entirely of the sweaty side of the glove that was on our dominant hand, a neat package to drop onto the concrete floor overnight, and clean hands.

I don't put epoxified or BLO-ified things inside my gloves to cure overnight, but I do leave my otherwise bare gloves with a bit of BLO or epoxy out on the concrete floor - away from the sawdust piles - to cure overnight. When I get back to the shop tomorrow, the stuff on the floor from yesterday goes in the trash with no worries.