Thread: Anyone remember what the original selling price for this was?

Anyone remember what the original selling price for this was?

Incra LS positioner. I purchased this still unassembled in the box at an auction years ago believing it was incras table saw system and am totally confident I overbid. It’s the router table version. I’m going to list locally and am trying to determine a fair asking price. No longer made and there is a surprising lack of recent activity online. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Is this what you have ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

If that's an Incra Ultra I sold one last August for $150.

Cliff
    The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
    Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Colombo View Post
    Is this what you have ?
    pretty much. My fence is longer. Is that a current ad? Okay found it thanks. 6 to 9 month delivery
    Last edited by Michael Weber; 05-15-2022 at 11:00 PM.

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Polubinsky View Post
    If that's an Incra Ultra I sold one last August for $150.

Cliff
    Thanks. As practically unused and complete I was hoping it would be worth more. But looking at Doug’s post, maybe not. I sure overpaid at that auction.

I believe you have an earlier version than the one in the ad. Note the red locking handle on the ad.

I have one like yours, that I got used, and haven't used it yet. Don't remember what I paid.
    Last edited by Rick Potter; 05-16-2022 at 12:45 PM.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

I paid $261 for a new one back in 2012. I use it all the time on my Minimax SC4e.

Thanks everyone. I may just keep it around as a reminder to know WTH I’m bidding on at auctions.