Thread: 50" Besey Clamps Deal

50" Besey Clamps Deal

Got a good price ($55) for 50" Besey clamps Model #KRE3550 at my local Home Depot in lower New York State. Lowest I've seen in almost a year

Good price. They have been $57.97 at my Home Depot as normal price for a little while now. Unfortunately, they are now made in China like most of their others. Only the Tradesman line and welding clamps appear to still be made in Germany.
    Last edited by Greg Parrish; 05-13-2022 at 2:37 PM.

Excellent price.

I'm not sure if they carry the 50", but if you are near a Menards, they have started selling the Bessey line and I was able to get a pair of 24" Revos for $44 each, less their 11% rebate. I've never gotten close to that price online.

I saw 36" 1100lb Bessey F clamps at the Borg yesterday for $24 and I think that's a pretty competitive price as well.

Yes, the Besey clamps I bought are also made in China.

Menards just started carrying the bessys. Menards frequently have a 11% rebate. My understanding is home depot will match the after rebate price if there is a Menards close by. This only applies the people in the Midwest where Menards stores are located. They come out to be 48$ I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz eng View Post
    Yes, the Besey clamps I bought are also made in China.
    I could swear the Revo’s were made in Germany originally but when i first looked at HD they said made in USA from global parts but now they say made in PRC. Shame, as i think the best quality Beseys have been the German made ones. I’m sure the PRC ones will be fine too, as i have a bunch of them myself.