Thread: Anyone know of a good robot Wet-dry vac, or handheld?

Anyone know of a good robot Wet-dry vac, or handheld?

Long story, but our concrete balcony was pitched incorrectly. Not an easy or cheap fix, so living with it for now.

I would love a robot wet/dry vac that could vacuum up the water into its tank. I'm not aware of any that I could find.

I think there might be several cordless wet-vacs that I could use, but just like inside the house, I'd love for an autonomous robot to do the work.

Any suggestions?
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Roomba makes the Braava Jet m6, which is a wet/dry mopper similar to their robotic vacuums. We have the j7, and it works well. My wife wants a mopper, so we may end up with the m6 at some point. Maybe it can be her Christmas gift this year.

Derek

I actually have, and use a Braava Jet for my kitchen. It sprays solution and mops, but doesn't vacuum up anything. I need a robotic wet-vac that vacuums up the standing water puddles from rains.

The Roborock Dyad is a handheld, battery operated wet-dry vac that would seem to work, but I was hoping for something that could run unattended.
    https://us.roborock.com/pages/roborock-dyad
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Get a good electric leaf blower and blow the water off. Quick and easy.