Thread: OMG I was cut off for 36 hours!

OMG I was cut off for 36 hours!

Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! Less than $10 for the best of the internet--don't forget to keep current or you could be like me! Still twitching from the withdrawal...

Best,
    Chris

#neversponsored
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    --Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Charles View Post
    Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! Less than $10 for the best of the internet--don't forget to keep current or you could be like me! Still twitching from the withdrawal...

Best,
    Chris

#neversponsored
    Haha, great post, thanks for the laugh.

It’s what my daughter calls “first world problems”.

Regards, Rod

Blog Entries
    That’s funny!
    And I did the same thing recently. I didn’t catch on at first and could not figure out why I couldn’t see pics. A couple of days later and it finally dawned on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Charles View Post
    Hi all,

My subscription lapsed and I could view posts but not see any pictures on my phone for a whole day and a half until I could get back to my laptop and renew! ...
    I'd HATE that. Long ago I signed for the recurring automatic payment so I'd never have to worry about it. Painless.

JKJ

I just got a email to warn me so I paid up now. I checked my drivers license and teaching credentials for expiration dates as well.
    Bill D

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    It’s what my daughter calls “first world problems”.
    Yup! ........
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”