Had those planks of Ash....four at 7/8" x 5-1/2" x 77" and one at 7/8" x 5-1/2" x 48"......and figured I could try to build a Shaker Style Table, complete with a drawer....I remember way back when, during the New Yankee Workshop days, that Norm built such a table. Have to go strictly by memory, but......

Maybe cut a few blanks into 24" long sections...had to haul the 4 long boards to the shop, first..
The Shaker Table, should be enough.JPG
Might be enough here? 26 linear feet. However, these are laying ON my tablesaw....and are a bit too long for the Mitreboxes....and there be some wavy, tapered edges to work around....get out the cordless saw!

Best place for me to doing the sawing, is on the end of my bench...
The Shaker Table, ready to start.JPG
Where a clamp or two can hold things still....long enough to mark a line or 2...
The Shaker Table, awaiting the saw.JPG
Going to be a rough cut for length, anyway....I can come back later and square things up...right now I want 4 blanks...saw of choice?
The Shaker Table, cross cut saw.JPG
Just an old Disston D-100 ( the 100 is inside of the "D").....
The Shaker Table, 1st cut.JPG
Nice long, easy strokes, use the full length. Thumb sits beside the saw plate, as a guide. The way things were working out, I was getting 2 blanks out of a board...a third would have been too short, plus the ends needed trimmed..
The Shaker Table, one more cut.JPG
Try cutting a 1" strip off the end of a 2'+ board....
The Shaker Table, last cut.JPG
Not a problem. lay the 4 blanks out....
The Shaker Table, grain matching up.JPG
Panel is about 21" x 24"....and will need a little work, BEFORE the glue bottle can come out...

Was trying for best grain match, again. May try for a 20" x 20" square top, counting the bread board edges...we'll see.

Stay tuned...