Thread: Lie Nielsen showroom

Lie Nielsen showroom

Anyone know when the LN showroom will reopen? Traveling again to Camden this early summer, and would like to get some hands-on time, plus drop some money at Liberty Tool.

Thanks. Jon.

Jon, I'd try to call them and ask.. Then you have a solid answer.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snider View Post
    Anyone know when the LN showroom will reopen? Traveling again to Camden this early summer, and would like to get some hands-on time, plus drop some money at Liberty Tool.

Thanks. Jon.
    They used to send one of their their traveling shows to Minnesota. Though that has stopped, I'm not peeved. Now I know what I want. Today I just got their #5 jack plane by post, the same way I would have received it when ordering it at the show. My motto is buy now, you may be dead next year.

After a bit of a wait (waitlist), I bought a 5 1/2. A thing of beauty and easily the finest plane I have ever used. Heavy enough to just be practically self propelled and the blade really keeps its edge. A great companion to the #4 bronze smoother.

Very happy camper.