Thread: In-Line Industries, Dubby Sled

In-Line Industries, Dubby Sled

Does anyone know if In-Line Industries is still in business. They market the Dubby Sled. I have phoned them several times over the last three days at various times of day and no one answers the phone and there is no voice mail.

Peachtree Woodworking also sells the Dubby line.

Two years ago I tried to get a Dubby sled. I had the same issue with phone calls. Peach tree lists them, I don’t think they have any.
    Some Blue Tools
    Some Yellow Tools
    A Grizzly Collection
    ShapeokoXL
    Blue and White 50 Watt

I have an assembled left side sled and a right side sled still in the box. Never really used them. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    ===========

James Cheever
    Ga Tech NROTC - 1978
    Run Silent, Run Deep
    Commander, USN (Retired)

In-line sells some good stuff; Dubby included.

BUT -- they are a family business, and many have had major frustrations dealing with them directly.

So... buy from Peachtree or don't bother...

My $0.02

I have an older Delta contractor saw that I would love to get the PALs Precision Alignment system for.
    In-Line manufactured, or at least distributed it, but it has been unavailable for a long time through any of the avenues.
    Wish that I had bought one some time ago.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

Blog Entries
    Is this what you are looking for?
    20220331_075119.jpg
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I recently (about 8 mos.) purchased a Dubby Sled through Peachtree. Very pleased with it . They have some videos made by the owner that you should find of interest (check them out for sure).

I bought both a left and a right hand Dubby sleds from IN- line industries about a month ago. Give jerry a call. If you buy both at the same time you want the same thickness on both and DVD's and book on polyremes is free. Shipping was also free. I would deal with Jerry in a heart beat over Peachtree. He didn't have what I wanted in stock but he got back to me as soon as he did and he held what I wanted for me.

There is nothing bad with Peachtree. And if I were buying just a left or right side they would be okay. But I feel I got got a lot of personal attention and had my questions answered by someone that really knew the answers. Give Jerry a call you will not be sorry.

You can get the 800 number from his web page.
    Tom

PS: Bubby sleds are a lot cheaper than Woodpecker's which is a copy of of the Dubby. I know Dubbies have been around for at least 25 years or more.
    Tom

I have a Dubby. It is the most accurate miter sled I have ever used.
    Charlie Jones