Thread: If it Wasn't for Bad Luck, I would have ...........

If it Wasn't for Bad Luck, I would have ...........

I enjoy watching train videos and trucking videos. One trucking video is JUST TRUCKIN. He recently posted more than one video of how he got a shipment that would take him to Louisville, allowing him and his wife to attend the Mid America Truck Show this past weekend. First shipper had him drop trailer for 24 hours to load. Paper work screw on both ends. Second receiver wants 72 hours for unload, which wasn't totally bad, as this would give them time to go to show, and not have to find a place to drop trailer. Receiver tells him that can't unload trailer due to air lines being broken. They were damaged on receiver's secured lot, but he can't get anyone to take care of it till on Monday. Then at truck show, someone backs into his W-900, damaging the grill. Seems if it wasn't for bad luck, he would have no luck at all. Found out today, it wasn't his W-900. One at truck stop had the front bumper wiped clean by a trailer, parts and licensee left lying on the ground in front of truck. I know how owner feels. Last time we went to The Woodworking Show in DC, someone backed into our car taking out the lights. Of course they didn't leave us a note. Not only that, but parking lot security guard was standing within ten feet of our car most of the time.
    Last edited by Bruce Wrenn; 03-28-2022 at 8:32 PM.