Thread: Stinger 1 Gantry Lift

Stinger 1 Gantry Lift

Getting ready to order a CAMaster Stinger 1. Should I get the 2” gantry lift option?

IMHO, yes. While it doesn't change cutting range, it does provide a little more clearance which can be handy with some kinds of projects. It's the one option I regret not getting on my Stinger II and it's not something that can be retrofitted. The cost of the option is relatively small and even smaller if bundled into the highest level Performance Package which I also recommend.

Congrats on your order. If you have not done so already, be sure to join Camheads for access to a large amount of expertise specific to the brand.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

yes... yes......

+1 I have it on my Stinger 1 and I think it is one of the better options.....get a spindle if you can afford it.

Yes!
    The gantry option wasn’t available when I bought my Stinger, but I would’ve ordered it without question.
    I did order the spindle option. As Bob mentioned, go for it too, if you can.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thank You. Order has been placed with raised gantry, spindle, and several other bells and whistles!

Congratulations, Jim! You'll enjoy having that nice yellow monster in your shop.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

You want the lift if you ever plan to use angled jigs which are very useful.