Thread: How come I can't add new classified Add?

Blog Entries

How come I can't add new classified Add?

I've posted lots of tools for sale in the classifed adds over the years, but now when I go to the forum I don't see "add new Thread/post" button? I appreciate help.

Thanks, Mike

A better answer may come from a moderator, but I believe you have to be a contributor to post in the classified.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Mike, the other Mike is correct Access to images, private messages and the Classifieds is reserved for Contributors. You can click on "Donate" up above to get yourself fixed up and the ask is only six bucks for a year. This policy went into effect a couple years ago when advertisers got affected adversely by ad blockers, etc., and that revenue stream nose dived. Contributors and Friends of the Creek plus some vendor sponsors keep the lights on here.

Jim
    Forum Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much for the explanation – I'm embarrassed I thought I was already a contributor! I could use some help, I don't see a "donate" button. Is it under "my settings", "my profile" etc.?

Thanks in advance for your help I really appreciate it. Big fan of the forum and happy to be a contributor.

Cheers, Mike

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Allen1010 View Post
    Thanks so much for the explanation – I'm embarrassed I thought I was already a contributor! I could use some help, I don't see a "donate" button. Is it under "my settings", "my profile" etc.?

Thanks in advance for your help I really appreciate it. Big fan of the forum and happy to be a contributor.

Cheers, Mike
    It's the yellow button in the bar across every page. However it appears that you are a contributor now.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute