Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our 19th Anniversary is February 11th.

Our 19th Anniversary is February 11th.

Gotta tell you is is hard to believe that next Friday (February 11th, 2022 at 1pm EST) we will start our 20th year online. Most of you probably don't look at our statistics but this year we passed the quarter of a million threads milestone and surpassed over three million posts. At the end of 2020 we were hosting over 32 gigabytes of pictures. We have not archived the pictures and file attachments from 2021 yet, that will happen very soon.

Sawmill Creek Woodworking Community Statistics for February 4th, 2022

Threads - 255,431
    Posts - 3,024,884

Members - 141,115

Whether you are new here or one of our Plank Owners I have to say "Thank You" for what you have accomplished and how much information you have shared
    over the last nineteen years. Sadly we have lost a few Members along the way but the information and talent they shared are still here for everyone to enjoy. I am looking forward to whatever direction we take as we move into our 20th year, it is truly an honor to be part of this Community.

Don't forget, there is treasure in our archives. Spend some time every now and then looking back, there is so much to enjoy here.

Keith,

I want to thank you, Jackie, and Aaron for all that you do in the background to provide a civil website where a diverse group of people can share information for the enlightenment of many!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Congrats on this milestone anniversary for Sawmill Creek! As an "early adopter", I'm very glad this resource and community is still going strong when so many others went bye-bye long ago.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Congratulations, Keith. You and the moderators have created a wonderful place for woodworkers.

I hope SawMill Creek continues for another 20 years, and then 20 more after that, etc.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

This is a good place to be. Occasionally I check out another forum or two. Some seem more like yelling than writing.
    Thanks, Keith. I hope this year will be good for all your endeavors.

Best place on the 'net! And bonus woodworking advice as well. Thanks Keith to you and you crew for not only making this happen, but for keeping it happening!

Thank you.
    Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...

Congratulations Keith. As one of the old timers, #26 to come through the door, I have learned most of what I know about WW right here. Thank you for allowing us all into your House.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thank you Keith. This is a great place to hang out and to learn!
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Thank you to all who make this community possible. I appreciate the comity and wise counsel.

Thanks Keith for all you have done to create, run and grow this place we call Sawmill Creek. It's a well run website where people can get good info from good people.
    It's right in the middle of my shortcut bar and the first place I go every morning.
    Again, thanks for all you have done.

Jim

After retiring in '04, then starting WWing, I found this site. It's been a great resource.
    Then I made the 1 millionth post, winning the awl and knife set, which are cased in a cherry box I made for them.
    Thanks for everything I have learned here.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

What else can be said but Thank You Keith

Many thanks to Keith, Jackie and Aaron... and all the contributors who make this a great place to learn. Happy Anniversary!

I hope for another 19 or more

Blog Entries
    Thanks for years of helpful information, best forum I’ve ever participated in.
    Dennis