Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo of my wife and her old boyfriend at Woodstock 1969

Photo of my wife and her old boyfriend at Woodstock 1969

We didn’t know it existed ! She saw it on line yesterday. They have been selling those for years! We got the last one the
    seller had and are delighted to have it. I’m pretty sure they are printing more. Now, how do I get MY FACE on the new
    batch?

Blog Entries
    Thats just crazy! do we get to see it? I was there in spirit even though I was just a nipper.

The small eBay pic shows, even though it’s out. But Lynn said go google Woodstock fashions , and Woodstock couples. Think it’s in both.
    Last edited by Mel Fulks; 01-23-2022 at 10:22 PM.

Photos of couples at Woodstock, Getty images.
    just saw it there

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Fulks View Post
    ... Now, how do I get MY FACE on the new
    batch?
    Digitize the photo. Changing a face can be a relatively easy manual task with Photoshop if you have a suitable photo.

I heard about Woodstock after it was over.

In 1969 I did travel from Berea College in KY to an event with music - in Washington DC where a 1/2 million people converged for the Moratorium March. I took a camera and a satchel of TriX film and shot a documentary, well into my photography and journalism career (fading when I discovered computers!) With the crowds and music and *everything* else it was probably somewhat similar at times to Woodstock, without the mud but with teargas instead and armed military on every roof for added excitement. I carried a portable reel-to-reel tape recorder under my jacket with a microphone up my sleeve and recorded Earl Scruggs and other musicians on stage at the Wash Memorial. Arlo Guthrie was there, Peter Paul and Mary, Pete Seeger...

I printed and displayed a photo essay at the college. I should dig those out and digitize them some day. The tape recordings are long gone.

JKJ

John , thanks for that. I should have said it was just a joke. What makes you think I could be so petty ?? !!! Who told on me !

She was wearing a yellow blouse with an embroidered front
    Last edited by Mel Fulks; 01-23-2022 at 10:58 PM.

The guy , Bob Lewinski, is wearing a fur shirt with a vest.

Oops ! it’s Bob Lewendowski. My spelling was wrong. I’m sorry. They lived in Syracuse New York.
    Last edited by Mel Fulks; 01-23-2022 at 11:29 PM.

I know a couple people that never returned from Woodstock. Well, their bodies did.

what am i missing? Where's the picture?

Prashun, It’s in Getty Images. When our eBay pic gets here by mail I will post it.

Yea I must have missed it to wheres the photo. Woodstock 1969 I was in Okinawa working for Uncle Sam LOL, listening to all that music that hated the War
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

John , thanks for that. I should have said it was just a joke. What makes you think I could be so petty ?? !!! Who told on me !

She was wearing a yellow blouse with an embroidered front
    Maybe you should actually make one - and give it to her as a joke!

JKJ

We didn’t know it existed ! She saw it on line yesterday. They have been selling those for years! We got the last one the
    seller had and are delighted to have it. I’m pretty sure they are printing more. Now, how do I get MY FACE on the new
    batch?
    You don’t, you weren’t there with her, and I expect that you’re not aTime Lord.

Really neat that the photograph exists, any chance you could post it please?

Prashun, It’s in Getty Images. When our eBay pic gets here by mail I will post it.

why don't you just post the photo here. You know the rule. No Pic it didn't happen
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

It’s on its way here and will be posted in no more than two days according to info from seller. We are excited about it and appreciate the
    interest of this fine group.
    Mel