Thread: Any Dallas TX based woodworkers here

Any Dallas TX based woodworkers here

I live in Plano and have a bunch of hand tools and some lumber to sell. Getting out of the hobby and need to move these to a home where they will be put to use. Please email me on zrnaqvi@yahoo.com and we can coordinate a visit if needed so you can go through what I have. Mostly hand tools; Chisels, Hand saws, hand planes, a very solid Maple work bench etc.
    Last edited by Zahid Naqvi; 01-22-2022 at 4:40 PM.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Check out North Texas Woodworkers. It’s a very active club. NTWA.org
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Zahid, I sent you a PM.

Edit: Er, I mean an email.
    Last edited by Mike Manning; 01-23-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Damn. I was just in Plano for the FCS football game. I’ve been away for a few years but I used to look forward to your posts Zahid. I hope things are well with you.
    The Plane Anarchist

Folks a few of you have contacted me about this. So I need to do what I should have done before I made the post, make a list of all the tools, take pictures and share with every one. Working on that now and will have it completed before the weekend so some of you who have longer drives can do it over the weekend.
    The means by which an end is reached must exemplify the value of the end itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Betsch View Post
    Damn. I was just in Plano for the FCS football game. I’ve been away for a few years but I used to look forward to your posts Zahid. I hope things are well with you.
    Hey Leigh, all good man. Life got busier once I moved to Plano in 2010. Kids got older, started a business on the side and WW'ing had to take a back seat. Regrettably I am getting out of the hobby now, getting into something else though.

Zahid,
    I live just up the road from you in McKinney.
    What do you have left that you are still trying to move out?
    thanks,
    david