Thread: Misc. For Sale

Misc. For Sale

Kreg bandsaw fence including micro adjuster in new condition. Fits most 14Ē saws. Retails for $155; yours for $100 plus shipping from 85749.

Lee Valley Jointer Fence virtually new. Fits everything from a #4 through a #8 plane. New itís $46.50; yours for $30 plus shipping from 85749.

Highland Hardware Pattern Makerís Vise in new condition. Versatile and beefy, itís the same as the ones sold by Rockler and Woodcraft. Retails for $340 plus a bundle to ship it (60 lbs!). Yours for $250 picked up in Tucson, AZ.

PM me if interested.
    Don Peters

Don,
    Does the jointer fence only fit LV planes? Guessing it bolts to the plane body, but maybe I could just drill a couple holes in one of my old Stanleyís?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Don,
    Does the jointer fence only fit LV planes? Guessing it bolts to the plane body, but maybe I could just drill a couple holes in one of my old Stanley’s?
    Read all about it > https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop...e?item=05P3001

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Just an aside...... I have the Kreg bandsaw fence. It's a nice tool and works well.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke