I’m soooo bummed AGAIN. As I said in a previous post I ordered a Grizzly G0899 table saw over a month ago. I think it’s the best saw out there for that price point.

It took a while to arrive and the boxes were damaged. I accepted it but noted damage and took pics while still on the truck. Long story short, I went to assemble and the cabinet was dented and the tilt shaft was bent and broken. Grizzly instructed me to send it back. The carrier came back and got it almost 2 weeks later. By the time I found the damage, I had already got it off the pallet and onto the mobile base I bought. It was not fun getting it back on the pallet. It took days to get a tracking number in order for me to get a refund so that I could reorder.

Fast forward to now, over a month later. Since reordering, today I received a call from the local transport company telling me that once again, they received my packages damaged. They sent me pics that showed the two boxes looking like they went through a demolition derby. This time I refused the shipment before receiving at my house. So here I am over a month later. It will take another week to get refunded so that I can roll the dice again or find another saw.

Ironically, the new Grizzly catalog came as I was talking to the customer service lady. I told her as much as I like the saw, and Grizzly, they are no longer an option for me.

For the life of me I don’t know why they don’t crate their heavy machines like Laguna does. So now I have to find another saw that I can afford. Meanwhile, my WW projects slip further away.