Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a dream shop looks like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Funk View Post
    Fantastic start. I love timber frame shops.?
    Timber framed shops.
    Ivy covered college buildings
    Palm trees by the beach

Some things just ought to be.

Johnny, you are killing me. You post a few sideways photos of what is sure to be the best shop build thread of the last decade on this forum, and then you ghost us. Is it done? How awesome does it look? What spectacular tools are you filling this beauty with? Please come back...

The easiest way to adjust pic orientation is, assuming you’ve used an iPhone, edit the pictures in the Photo app. Select the edit button and then do something to the pic, either crop it a little or adjust one of the light or color values then click done. When you post it, is should be in the landscape orientation (hopefully).

I think Johnny's updates disappeared because after construction was complete and he walked into the shop for the first time, he realized that he built it sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stelts View Post
    I think Johnny's updates disappeared because after construction was complete and he walked into the shop for the first time, he realized that he built it sideways.
    I’m thinking his shop was actually a gateway to Narnia and he hasn’t yet returned …
    There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.” - Dave Barry