Thread: Tubing Experts: What is it called? Where can I buy one?

Tubing Experts: What is it called? Where can I buy one?

This is from a Spray-it spray gun. They don't sell parts. It is part of the assembly that connects the cup to the siphon gun and is the same fitting connecting the regulator to the gravity gun. The size of this brass fitting is 0.183 ID, 0.347 OD and the thread is 26 - 0.066 according to my Starrett gauges. I snapped one off the siphon gun the first time I used it a year ago and have just now slowed long enough to see if I can find a repair part. And, yes, I contacted Spray-it (California Air Tools). I've searched McMaster. I've searched the inner web. No joy, so far.

TIA for any help.

Unknown-5.jpeg

Blog Entries
    It looks like part of a flare fitting or part of a union.
    flare.jpg

I'm not familiar with California Air Tools Sprayit sprayers, but their manuals seem to have a pretty decent parts explosion for their spray guns.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 01-19-2022 at 9:54 PM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I'd go to a welding supply company. That looks like a fitting that goes in a regulator, but it's missing the nut. The nut could be male or female thread.

I'm not sure but the threads are probably NPT pipe threads.
    Confidence: The feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation

I've got the nut. This piece did connect the regulator to the gravity feed gun. It also connects the cup to the gun on the siphon unit.

Hadn't thought about welding suppliers. Thanks
    Last edited by Eugene Dixon; 01-20-2022 at 10:55 PM.