Thread: Original Saw 3512 front board hole placement

Original Saw 3512 front board hole placement

Got an Original Saw 3512 for a good price but it was missing the boards. I purchased 1" MDF locally and was given the board dimensions from Original Saw. But one thing I haven't been able to get from them is placement of the holes on the front board. All I need is the dimension from either the front or rear of the board to the first row of holes. The rest fall into place from the brackets. So if anyone can help here I would appreciate it. I've found some old posts that some members have this saw, so am hoping someone still does. Thanks

On the arm is a rip scale. Rotate the saw to the rip position. The back edge of the front table will line up so the in-rip is zero when the Saw is in the in the in-rip position.
    Comments made here are my own and, according to my children, do not reflect the opinions of any other person... anywhere, anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Velasquez View Post
    On the arm is a rip scale. Rotate the saw to the rip position. The back edge of the front table will line up so the in-rip is zero when the Saw is in the in the in-rip position.
    Great, that makes sense. Thanks for the information!