After many years of acceptable service my Rockler laminate router table top has become unreliable. Specifically, the clamping mechanism for depth to the center of the router bit - consisting of two knobs (right and left) have gouged out their channels and it does not hold evenly or well. Kind of a bummer because I have excellent dust collection with it using the Rockler metal box (connected to my Oneida) and the lift works well.

I thought all I would have to do was buy a new top, but SURPRISE! The replacement tops have a different opening size (significant) than the aluminum plate that holds the Jess Em lift. So, that is a non-starter.

So, I am resigned to replacing the whole shooting match. I notice that new Rockler Tables have really good fences now with fine adjustments, but with everything I would need (plate, fence, lift, dust collection, stand, etc.) the price point easily exceeds 1200. So, what I am looking for is any experiences any of you have had with the new Rockler stuff or other Router Tables by other manufacturers and recommendations. What is important to me is that the fence stays in place and can be adjusted with some precision, dust gets collected, and I can attach my wonderfully reliable Bosch 1617 motor. I use the table a lot - for everything from cutting grooves, rabbeting, profiles, small dados, you name it.