Thread: Curious what you think or your experience is with these quick snap from Infinity tool

Curious what you think or your experience is with these quick snap from Infinity tool

https://www.infinitytools.com/quick-...ction-adaptors

I have adapters for my hose to my sander and domino. The Domino adapter threads onto my hose, but not very well and the adapter on the sander just pushes on and sometimes pulls off while sanding. This would certainly make it more universal and quicker to go from tool to tool, but would it really eliminate the hose connection coming off the tool?

Thanks.

Brian
    Brian

I have a set that I bought from amazon a while ago that I'm pretty sure is exactly the same. They are fine for larger portable tools, say a track saw or bigger, or stationary tools.. For smaller portable tools, say a random orbit sander, I find the hose plus adapters too big and awkward. For those tools I use a smaller diameter, much lighter weight hose. The range of adapter sizes seems ok, and it fits most things I've tried it on. The fitting on the end of the hose that accepts the adapters sometimes comes unscrewed from the hose...just a minor annoyance.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F Franklin View Post
    I have a set that I bought from amazon a while ago that I'm pretty sure is exactly the same. They are fine for larger portable tools, say a track saw or bigger, or stationary tools.. For smaller portable tools, say a random orbit sander, I find the hose plus adapters too big and awkward. For those tools I use a smaller diameter, much lighter weight hose. The range of adapter sizes seems ok, and it fits most things I've tried it on. The fitting on the end of the hose that accepts the adapters sometimes comes unscrewed from the hose...just a minor annoyance.
    Thanks Paul
    Brian

Blog Entries
    I have 2 different hoses that I use for small tools. Like Paul, I find the large hose way to cumbersome with the smaller tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Pratt View Post
    I have 2 different hoses that I use for small tools. Like Paul, I find the large hose way to cumbersome with the smaller tools.
    I have smaller hoses just have trouble keeping them on the smaller tools. Brian
    Brian