Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% cotton sweatshirt, 3xl, heavy weight

I gave up on cotton for sleepwear years ago. I started wearing wicking materials intended for workouts and they actually keep me warmer by drawing moisture away from my skin. With cotton I'd feel all clammy if I would sweat at all. As a bonus most are smooth and stretchy and extremely comfortable.

I'll second the suggestion of Duluth Trading for knickers. Their boxers are the schnizzle. Like going commando without having to go commando. They last for years too.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Jack, DT does offer some styles at "non long-tail" length if you like the quality and weight.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Luter View Post
    I'll second the suggestion of Duluth Trading for knickers. Their boxers are the schnizzle. Like going commando without having to go commando. They last for years too.
    You should join their marketing department...I think you would get along well with them and add some interesting new words to their vocabulary, too. LOL (not that their mastery of language and pun isn't, um...masterful...already)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I have nothing to offer, but I don’t see how people can sleep with a shirt or sweatshirt period.

Quote Originally Posted by John Stankus View Post
    I just wonder why it is so hard to find 100% Cotton anything anymore.
    No answer for that question except to say that since living in TX, I gave up cotton for cotton/poly blends due to how much I sweat when working outdoors or in the garage. Cotton got damp and stayed that way, which was a bummer in this humidity. My most comfortable T-shirts are these lightweight cotton/poly American Apparel-type ones. Super lightweight and breathable, not expensive. Just what works for me.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep