Thread: Organizers

Organizers

A long time ago I obtained a couple large boxes of misc bolts/nuts/washers. I sorted them into mason jars of all things. But used that hardware for years/decades that way.

Got a bug up my butt last week and knocked out some storage under my secondary bench using Harbor Freight organizers (some 'medium', some 'large'. They hold more than I first imagined. It is refreshing to see/find stuff without 'digging' (so much time spent digging). Plus it made space in the prior cabinet. Plus it added weight to the workbench.

Im going to put doors on it to minimize dust collecting on it, but a relatively quick project with some satisfaction.

IMG_4317.jpgIMG_4316.jpgIMG_4318.jpg66276130380__0707093D-91EF-4854-9C97-FA0AC1E8C28D.jpg

That's a good idea. Thanks for posting!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

That looks so organized! I need to think about something like that for my garage storage.