Thread: New user issues

New user issues

I am not new to reading post on this platform but I recently made an account. I am interested in a item someone is selling but can't figure out how to respond or message him. I read that this maybe due to im a free user. when I go to upgrade I get a message that says there are no paid subscriptions available to me. Am I missing a step or something?
    Last edited by Mitch schiffer; 12-31-2021 at 1:18 AM. Reason: Mistype

Mitch, just to make sure - you used the gold button above that says "Donate", correct? It should lead to this screen.

If that's all correct, we'll have to wait for the Moderators to weigh in.

Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Mitch, access to the Classifieds, Private Messaging and Photo viewing, among a few other things are features available to Contributors. Please click on the "Donate" button at the top of the page and become a Contributor. The ask is six dollars per year.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Is this something that has to be done on a computer I can't find a donate button on my phone

Im guessing you are in default mobile style on your phone. Look at the bottom of your screen and select "Full Site" (shown in blue letters in middle at bottom).

Then go to the top of page and look for a light blue horizontal "stripe". That is a row of "buttons", one of which says "Donate" in gold letters.

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

That worked thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch schiffer View Post
    That worked thanks
    Welcome to SMC! Glad to have you join us!