Thread: Young cousin's first woodworking project

Young cousin's first woodworking project

Will Green Flags.jpg

My young cousin, a college student, decided he wanted to give a spacial gift to his brother and his brothers fiance' for Christmas this year. His tool inventory was one chop saw, one small metal roll around table and one Dremel tool. I think he did an excellent job, this is his very first woodworking project. He definitely has more patience than I do, don't think I would have been able to engrave one hundred stars with a dremel tool and one very tiny bit.

His older brother is a fireman and his brothers fiance' is a registered nurse. Nice work Will Green!

Beautiful work. Great Job.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

Looks mighty good to me!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Looks like a great start. Job well done!!!

Great Job! I hope they were proud to receive such a special gift from such a dedicated young man.