Thread: Pray for Western Kentucky and other victims of the 12/10 tornado outbreak

Pray for Western Kentucky and other victims of the 12/10 tornado outbreak

Western Kentucky (where I grew up) got hit HARD by a tornado of historic proportions last night. 50 or more are reported dead. The Graves Co courthouse in Mayfield was destroyed and candle factory with 100 people inside was hit. This is same tornado that destroyed a nursing home in Arkansas. This tornado was tracked for over 3 hours. There is a lot of pain and misery across a large swath of the mid-south this morning. Any Creekers in that area, my prayers are with you.
    It's called golf because all the other 4-letter words were taken

Prayers sent. That is so sad for all the families affected. Hope any loved ones you migt have there are safe Dan.

Thanks. My family is safe; they weren't in the direct path, though it didn't miss by much. Some friends are OK. Still trying to find out from a few others.
    It's called golf because all the other 4-letter words were taken

sending prayers. Arkansas got hit pretty good as well. Nursing home in North Ar collapsed with everyone inside. Last I saw they were calling for any Drs and nurses in that area to go help.

Blog Entries
    Sending prayers

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)