Thread: Rockler router lift SL.......$244........comments from users

Rockler router lift SL.......$244........comments from users

I have a bench dog router table from rockler w a plate measuring 113/4 x 8 1/4........so the only lift which fits is Rockler SL. Can anyone confirm this is an OEM version of Jessum rout-r-lift 11. Any comments or suggestions?
    I will be using this with Porter Cable 690 for light work making small boxes

Thanks for posting that. I didn't know anything about that. I have a cast iron table saw wing, that someone gave me, with that size opening, and a fixed plate.

I bought a used Grizzly 1.5hp shaper, including the router collet spindle for $200.
    Bill D.

Don't know about the router lift ii but they make the mast r lift ii in that size (and the Incra). More $$$$$ though.

I just bought the Rockler Pro for my Bench Dog table as I use the 3.25HP PC router. It was not a direct fit. I had to cut some of the recessed support area away and also deepen the recess with a top bearing router bit. Not exactly sure, but I think this is due to my Router table being purchased way before Rockler carried them. Also, check the installation manual on the website. I beleive it is dated March 2021. There is an important step in it about resetting the tension once the router is installed.

Richard