Thread: Anyone using a Onefinity CNC?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I got a shipping notification last night the final piece was shipped and will be delivered thursday. Im taking off Friday.

I got x50 journeyman with the mounting frame, Wall mount, 80mm spindle holder, probe, controller, breakout, dust boot vcarve pro

I bought the huanyang 220 2.2kw spindle. I decided to put together a closed loop cooling system. People I was told after a 4 hr carve it only went up degrees or so.
    I also 3d printed a bunch of wire routing stuff.

Im excited
    Last edited by George Yetka; 12-02-2021 at 1:33 PM.

I've had my OF woodworker since March, and love it. I use Vectric Pro with it. I've got probably 400 hours on the Makita router and have had no complaints as yet with it - but, I also have the OF in a sound deadening enclosure. I may one day get a spindle but really haven't seen a need as yet even though I've done large scale wooden parts and 8-10 hour carves with it. Mine is the "original" as the larger journeyman wasn't even on the horizon when I made my purchase. It is built like a tank, and I think you'll find when viewing their forums that the OF community is very pleased with customer support as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Nordyke View Post
    I've had my OF woodworker since March, and love it. I use Vectric Pro with it. I've got probably 400 hours on the Makita router and have had no complaints as yet with it - but, I also have the OF in a sound deadening enclosure. I may one day get a spindle but really haven't seen a need as yet even though I've done large scale wooden parts and 8-10 hour carves with it. Mine is the "original" as the larger journeyman wasn't even on the horizon when I made my purchase. It is built like a tank, and I think you'll find when viewing their forums that the OF community is very pleased with customer support as well.

If you are ever looking for bigger they offer the journeyman upgrade