Quote Originally Posted by John TenEyck View Post
Thanks Keven. As George said, there's no cable management unless you do some add-ons, which I plan to at some point. Yes, I saw in one of the videos how node editing is a key feature to eliminating errant tool paths. Drawing directly in Cut2D, and likely VCarve isn't too hard; however, I prefer SketchUp when I design cabinets and furniture because I work in 3D. At this point, it looks pretty straightforward to send 2D files of the parts to Cut2D, etc. The ones I've tried it with came in w/o issue.

One feature that looks perfect for my needs is nesting. It will maximize the number of parts that I can get out of sheet as well as tell me how many sheets I'll need. No more doodling on paper. And in some cases more parts than I could get manually with my traditional machines. It's all pretty exciting.

Now about that 10 - 12 week wait for it to ship. Ugh.

John
Theres plenty of prep work to do. My final parts came in 2 weeks ago and im still fumbling around getting DC set up. Other than that its set, I got water cooling in and all drag chains closed up. All my movement is tested and fixed. just have to test spindle and I can start cutting