Found a good deal at Menards to replace my 15 y/o Makita sliding miter saw with a Metabo hpt 12" sliding miter saw. The Makita had a little peg on the fence so you could move a fence part away for cutting angles, and I had replaced the fence once, and then a neighbor walked in and put a piece in the saw without putting it tight to the fence and broke the fence peg again, and so figured it was time to get a new saw. The metabo has a sliding upper fence, which has to move if you are to move the saw to cut a compound angle, so cut my fence down to match it, and now it is too low for the Kreg fence attachments to work right. What have others done to use their Kreg miter fence with this Metabo hpt C12RSH2? Also, the saw has a lower guard, that when you first start the saw you have to cut a groove in the plastic. Seems the saw was built around cutting a 6x6. The DC on the saw benefits from having a port you can attach a 2" vac hose to, I had to put a plastic 2" coupling on the saw and then put a couple wraps of duct tape on the plastic end of my hose to make it fit tight, but worked well. Think I will put together a little frame to help contain the dust on my saw bench, as the vac still does not get all the dust. That lower guard along with the clearance to cut a 6x6 make it difficult to collect all the dust.