i know im going to get alot of slack for this,,lol,,but i sold my delta 36-705 table saw and it really was a good one,,,and i have always wanted a saw stop so yesterday i went to klingspor and paid about 3400.00 for the professional saw with the 36 inch t glide fence system and the 229.00 mobile base,,,and after i got home i found out that they forget to give me the mobile base,,,,so this morning here i go back to klingspor to get it,,,after i got home and started putting it on the holes would not align to get it on,,so here i go back to klingspor to return it,,,and the saw weighs in at about 400 pounds or better,,,i asked the guy about bringing it back and he said i could,,lol,,now i have the problem of getting it loaded back on the truck,,im sure it is a great saw but im a firm believer that if you start out having that many problems,,,this isnt for you,,,i honestly want the saw,,but if i had that much trouble with just the mobile base,,,lord what is next when you start putting it together,,i believe if i had gotten the contractors saw i might not had this much trouble,,and i was thinking about getting an after market mobile base like the bora,,,,but as much as this beast weighs,,it might just crush it...and i really do hate it,,i wanted the saw because of the safety feature,,,im getting older ,,,and didnt want to take any chances,,but in all honestly,,,,at this moment after having all this trouble,,,i really wish i had that delta 36-725 back,,and i know it isnt no where near the quality of the saw stop,,,