Thread: Felder Black Friday Sale

Felder Black Friday Sale

If anyone is looking at buying Felder equipment, I got an email from them today listing their Black Friday deals. There are quite a few items on sale. Some items are only a couple hundred dollars off, like bandsaws, but some discounts are much larger. For example, the AD941 is 25% off, which is about a $5000 savings. If you're in the market check out the sale.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with Felder and own none of their equipment. I just want to make my fellow Creekers aware in case it will same them some money.

Derek

I got that too- notice that several of the super deep discounts are for used machines, so if you're interested you better act quick since there's probably just the one of them.

Gang, just to be clear, all those machines in the Thanksgiving flier sold already. They apparently were older trade-in or refurb units that did not appear on the US sales team's stock list. I guess Service got them good-to-go and Austria put them on this flier. It caught us off guard. I apologize for any confusion. This being said, EOY promo pricing is available now. If you have your eyes on a NEW machine, give your rep a call. There will be another price increase in Q1-2022, so now is the time.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Understood from original announcement that parts/tooling likely to be reflected at the Feldershop site. All part numbers I try are continually coming back as "not valid" at the Feldershop. Evidently must call rep? supply ran out? I gave up.
    Fighting for a sale should be a sentiment of the sales team, not the clientele.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Roltgen View Post
    Understood from original announcement that parts/tooling likely to be reflected at the Feldershop site. All part numbers I try are continually coming back as "not valid" at the Feldershop. Evidently must call rep? supply ran out? I gave up. Fighting for a sale should be a sentiment of the sales team, not the clientele.
    This happened to me as well as several other US reps once this ad went out. Apparently, there was a limited quantity of NOS/older/obsolete tooling and accessories in the Delaware warehouse. Austria made the decision to put these in the sales flier. Due to the fact that they were obsolete PN’s, you won’t be able to find them in the e-shop. I learned this the hard way, too. Basically, we (sales team) needed to write a quote for any of these items, manually. Several of us VERY VOCALLY brought up to leadership that it seemed silly to send out an ad to the whole US database on a handful of tooling that had no clear way for the customer to order online, themselves but it is what it is. Anyhow, I believe much of that stuff has sold already but if you are interested, just call or email your rep. If we’re in front of our computers, we can tell you on the spot what is actually left in US inventory and get it ordered for you. Hope this helps clarify.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Eric, any idea on the Super Glide [1 gallon) going on sale? It was $67 a couple weeks ago, but out of stock. Now $87 plus shipping & tax. Wait for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Wolfy View Post
    Eric, any idea on the Super Glide [1 gallon) going on sale? It was $67 a couple weeks ago, but out of stock. Now $87 plus shipping & tax. Wait for Christmas?
    Rod, I haven't heard anything one way or the other. I would keep an eye on the E-shop and it would go out as an email blast, if they do. The only reason they might "not" would be due to the supply chain issues in Europe. Felder buys those chemicals from whoever the OEM mfr. is and possibly, those folks are experiencing their own issues. I'll post up if I hear more.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

I'm sure the A41 combo will lead the pack with sales. It's back down to ~6k and a good buy with how much used machines are going for.