Thread: out feed table for saw stop contractors' style saw

out feed table for saw stop contractors' style saw

has anyone made a outfeed table for saw stop contractors saw

I haven't made one for the contractor saw, but did make one for my PCS 3hp, which I didn't like all that much. SawStop sells an outfield table for the PCS, and perhaps the contractor saw you have. I bought it and it is simply fantastic. High recommendation for a guy who does work working everyday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Woodward View Post
    I haven't made one for the contractor saw, but did make one for my PCS 3hp, which I didn't like all that much. SawStop sells an outfield table for the PCS, and perhaps the contractor saw you have. I bought it and it is simply fantastic. High recommendation for a guy who does work working everyday.
    Some like the SawStop outfeed, but I do not. The open frame construction makes it useless for anything but an outfeed & I need that space for assembly as well. Mine is torsion box construction faced both sides with plastic laminate. No support needed on the end; I can lean on it & not have the saw tip. there is an 18" extension that can be hooked on that does use legs for support. A separate leaf for the router table can be raised when needed.

20200428_153356.jpg
    20200428_153501.jpg
    20200428_153546.jpg

Let me know if you'd like further details or pics.

Sorry, just noticed that you asked about the contractor saw. I can't see why this wouldn't work on that, but it may need support legs on the back end to keep it stable.
    Last edited by Frank Pratt; 12-06-2021 at 9:49 AM.

that is really a great outfeed table frank,,,but i have the contractor saw where the motor sticks out on the back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff oldham View Post
    that is really a great outfeed table frank,,,but i have the contractor saw where the motor sticks out on the back
    Right, I forgot about the motor.