Thread: CabinetParts.com Customer Service

CabinetParts.com Customer Service

Has anyone tried to use CabinetParts.com customer service? I ordered some KV soft-close drawer slides and as I started to install them, I found that 5 of the 24 slides were mounted backwards in the slide frame (photo enclosed). I have sent emails through their system, tried their "live chat" which isn't live, and twice talked to a rep who said she couldn't help but would escalate my call to someone who would call me back. So far no human contact. Very disappointed in their service so far. If you just order online they seem to do the shipping well, but don't seem to have anyone who can do the simple things.

The soft-close hardware is at the front end of the slide instead at the back end making installation pretty much impossible. The top slide is what is should look like and the bottom slide is the defective part. Very interesting manufacturing glitch. Anyone ever seen this before?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Anderson View Post
    Has anyone tried to use CabinetParts.com customer service? I ordered some KV soft-close drawer slides and as I started to install them, I found that 5 of the 24 slides were mounted backwards in the slide frame (photo enclosed). I have sent emails through their system, tried their "live chat" which isn't live, and twice talked to a rep who said she couldn't help but would escalate my call to someone who would call me back. So far no human contact. Very disappointed in their service so far. If you just order online they seem to do the shipping well, but don't seem to have anyone who can do the simple things.

The soft-close hardware is at the front end of the slide instead at the back end making installation pretty much impossible. The top slide is what is should look like and the bottom slide is the defective part. Very interesting manufacturing glitch. Anyone ever seen this before?
    Contact KV directly