Thread: E Emerson Tools

E Emerson Tools

I haven't posted in a long time. Mostly due to being out of the active woodworking game for a while. Work and my wife's health have been a priority. But I retired to be home to care for my wife and am getting back at the woodworking.

Does anyone know if E Emerson tools is still in business? I ordered parts from their website in early October. My payment was processed but no acknowledgment of the order and no parts. I’ve made repeated attempts to contact them through email, phone and their contact form. No reply.

Both my long and short straight edge clamps from them are in need of new fixed ends. Wish they would return my communications. Anyone know if they are still in business?

Granted that things are taking longer now, but hitting your card with no acknowledgement of order would make me uncomfortable. Might betime to call your credit card company..
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Granted that things are taking longer now, but hitting your card with no acknowledgement of order would make me uncomfortable. Might betime to call your credit card company..
    I used the PayPal link. It was hit for the cost of the parts, plus shipping. No other unaccounted for charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Weatherup View Post
    I used the PayPal link. It was hit for the cost of the parts, plus shipping. No other unaccounted for charges.
    Sorry. My point wasnt clear. Wasnt referring to unaccounted-for charges. Generally, the vendors I use dont process payment until the order is ready to ship. The lack of feedback so far would have me wondering if the parts will show up. But with luck, your parts will. I hope so.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”