Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s that time. How do I pay dues

It’s that time. How do I pay dues

Been a member for a few years, still ask every year

At the top of this post, in the light blue banner, is a gold-colored "donate" button. Use that.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    And to make it easier, have it set to auto deduct via PayPal.
    Last edited by Ole Anderson; 11-11-2021 at 9:39 AM.
    NOW you tell me...

Doesn’t SMC send out a reminder?

If you are reading on a phone, you need to switch to the full site (look at the bottom of the page) to see the donate button.

If your email address is accurate you will receive a 30 day notice that your account is about to expire.

Thanks to all of you who keep the lights on here and today a special note of appreciation for our nations Veterans of every generation.

Thx everyone done. Will repeat this question same time next year

Quote Originally Posted by mike johnston View Post
    As someone implied, it might be easier in the long run to set it up with the Monthly Recurring Contribution option. I set that up long ago with PayPal and I never have to think about. I use the same method to contribute to another forum too.

JKJ

Quote Originally Posted by mike johnston View Post
    Thanks for being a contributor!

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Hi...Does the membership run from 1-1 to 12-31 or a year from you donation. I have been a member since...I think 2008. Can I send a check from my home banking. I do not have pay pal or need it.
    Thanks
    Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyy Johnson View Post
    Hi...Does the membership run from 1-1 to 12-31 or a year from you donation. I have been a member since...I think 2008. Can I send a check from my home banking. I do not have pay pal or need it.
    Thanks
    Johnny
    Sounds like you can snailmail a check. At the bottom of the "Donate" page, it says this:
    PayPal will accept both checks and credit cards, and while we do prefer that you make use of our automated system for subscriptions, the slower alternative is always available. Please list your username in the Memo field of your check:

Make checks out to:
    SawmillCreek Woodworker's Forums
    8770 Little England Road
    Hayes, VA 23072

My membership runs 1 year from when it comes due (which is the anniversary of my first contribution).
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 11-14-2021 at 3:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Sounds like you can snailmail a check. At the bottom of the "Donate" page, it says this:
    PayPal will accept both checks and credit cards, and while we do prefer that you make use of our automated system for subscriptions, the slower alternative is always available. Please list your username in the Memo field of your check:

Make checks out to:
    SawmillCreek Woodworker's Forums
    8770 Little England Road
    Hayes, VA 23072

My membership runs 1 year from when it comes due (which is the anniversary of my first contribution).
    Thank You..I just sent check from my home banking
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-15-2021 at 4:54 PM. Reason: Removed PII

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyy Johnson View Post
    Thank You..I just sent check from my home banking

Johnny
    Thank you for becoming a contributor
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I have looked and looked and cannot find how to donate. I don’t have a gold button in the light blue banner. I’m on my phone if that makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brammer View Post
    I have looked and looked and cannot find how to donate. I don’t have a gold button in the light blue banner. I’m on my phone if that makes a difference
    I couldn’t find it on the Mobile style with a quick look. You may have to go the the Full Site (click at bottom of the screen, but the text might not be readable on the phone.)

I set mine up for automatic recurring payment through PayPal - set it once and it’s taken care of until the end of time.

JKJ