Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Itís that time. How do I pay dues

  1. #1

    Itís that time. How do I pay dues

    Been a member for a few years, still ask every year

  2. #2
    At the top of this post, in the light blue banner, is a gold-colored "donate" button. Use that.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Highland MI
    Posts
    4,349
    Blog Entries
    11
    And to make it easier, have it set to auto deduct via PayPal.
    Last edited by Ole Anderson; 11-11-2021 at 9:39 AM.
    NOW you tell me...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wenatchee. Wa
    Posts
    623
    Doesnít SMC send out a reminder?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shorewood, WI
    Posts
    885
    If you are reading on a phone, you need to switch to the full site (look at the bottom of the page) to see the donate button.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Hayes, Virginia
    Posts
    14,405
    If your email address is accurate you will receive a 30 day notice that your account is about to expire.

    Thanks to all of you who keep the lights on here and today a special note of appreciation for our nations Veterans of every generation.

  7. #7
    Thx everyone done. Will repeat this question same time next year

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    E TN, near Knoxville
    Posts
    11,849
    Quote Originally Posted by mike johnston View Post
    Thx everyone done. Will repeat this question same time next year
    As someone implied, it might be easier in the long run to set it up with the Monthly Recurring Contribution option. I set that up long ago with PayPal and I never have to think about. I use the same method to contribute to another forum too.

    JKJ

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mike johnston View Post
    Thx everyone done. Will repeat this question same time next year
    Thanks for being a contributor!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke

  10. #10
    Hi...Does the membership run from 1-1 to 12-31 or a year from you donation. I have been a member since...I think 2008. Can I send a check from my home banking. I do not have pay pal or need it.
    Thanks
    Johnny

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyy Johnson View Post
    Hi...Does the membership run from 1-1 to 12-31 or a year from you donation. I have been a member since...I think 2008. Can I send a check from my home banking. I do not have pay pal or need it.
    Thanks
    Johnny
    Sounds like you can snailmail a check. At the bottom of the "Donate" page, it says this:
    PayPal will accept both checks and credit cards, and while we do prefer that you make use of our automated system for subscriptions, the slower alternative is always available. Please list your username in the Memo field of your check:

    Make checks out to:
    SawmillCreek Woodworker's Forums
    8770 Little England Road
    Hayes, VA 23072

    My membership runs 1 year from when it comes due (which is the anniversary of my first contribution).
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 11-14-2021 at 3:16 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Sounds like you can snailmail a check. At the bottom of the "Donate" page, it says this:
    PayPal will accept both checks and credit cards, and while we do prefer that you make use of our automated system for subscriptions, the slower alternative is always available. Please list your username in the Memo field of your check:

    Make checks out to:
    SawmillCreek Woodworker's Forums
    8770 Little England Road
    Hayes, VA 23072

    My membership runs 1 year from when it comes due (which is the anniversary of my first contribution).
    Thank You..I just sent check from my home banking
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-15-2021 at 4:54 PM. Reason: Removed PII

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    McKean, PA
    Posts
    14,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyy Johnson View Post
    Thank You..I just sent check from my home banking

    Johnny
    Thank you for becoming a contributor
    Lee Schierer
    Captain USN(Ret)

    My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

  14. #14
    I have looked and looked and cannot find how to donate. I donít have a gold button in the light blue banner. Iím on my phone if that makes a difference

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    E TN, near Knoxville
    Posts
    11,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brammer View Post
    I have looked and looked and cannot find how to donate. I donít have a gold button in the light blue banner. Iím on my phone if that makes a difference
    I couldnít find it on the Mobile style with a quick look. You may have to go the the Full Site (click at bottom of the screen, but the text might not be readable on the phone.)

    I set mine up for automatic recurring payment through PayPal - set it once and itís taken care of until the end of time.

    JKJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •