Thread: Veterans Day

Veterans Day

Just wanted to give a big Thanks to every vet for their and their families sacrifices.
    Confidence: The feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation

Yes, today is Remembrance Day, and of course I’m wearing my poppy.

I’m lucky, my father and his brothers returned physically unscathed from overseas service in WWII.

Today is a day for reflection…..Regards, Rod

Happy Veterans day to all those who have or are currently serving if that's possible. Thank you for all your sacrifices. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.
    That sums it up, and why our veterans are a special group.

Thank you Veterans and those currently serving.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Ronald Reagan, 1964
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Belated Happy Birthday to all my Marine Brothers and Sisters, Semper Fi and Thank you to all that served or are serving
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Went canoeing and saw this flag on the water’s edge in an area where the closest house is kind of far from shore. I thought it was really cool on Veteran’s Day.

64E41C7E-E038-4820-A41C-47706E2F213F.jpg

How bout this one ,I thought was pretty cool too. I was Kayaking on the Pemigewasset river In NH
    Flag On The Pemi (Copy).jpg
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

What’s really sad about this world is that we humans have not figured out how to run it without creating veterans. .

got in touch with the only guy I know now. The one friend that was on Juno beach is gone now. Special man that guy. He also crashed his cesna once and lived. I listened to many callers through the day talk about parents and grandparents that served. Those callers are great as they pass on so much info. Incredible class of men.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Kopfer View Post
    What’s really sad about this world is that we humans have not figured out how to run it without creating veterans. .

My long time wish is to have a Remembrance Day service where there are no Veterans left.